Have a place to call home! Reserving a table is your only guarantee at having your very own spot--for you and your friends to gather, eat, and party the night away. Here's the scoop:
Reserved Tables - $1000
- 8 tickets
- Premium location (in the pit under the tent, front and center)
- 8 raffle tickets
- Signage to designate your table
- Only 12 tables available in the reserved section
- 50% deposit holds it for you to be paid in full by January 15th
- No cash refund on the deposit, but you will receive 5 general admission tickets
- Most importantly, a place to call home for the night—no standing to eat your food or table squatting!
Because of risks to people with cystic fibrosis (CF), individuals with a confirmed positive sputum culture for Burkholderia cepacia (B. cepacia) complex shall not attend ShamRockin' for A Cure. Consult your CF care center physician with medical questions. This is because B. cepacia can be passed between individuals who have CF through close proximity. B. cepacia infection in a person with CF can cause serious respiratory illness and, in some patients, may lead to death. Despite this policy, there might still be some individuals with B. cepacia in attendance. B. cepacia is not a risk for otherwise healthy individuals. For alternative ways to participate and for information about this policy, please contact the CF Foundation at (800) FIGHT-CF or visit www.cff.org.